Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I would encourage all of my followers who listen to any genre of rock to give this band a listen. I'm sure everyone has heard at least one song by them due to the radio. Songs frequently played include: "Wish You Were Here", "Warning", "Anna Molly", "Megalomaniac", and the most famous is probably "Stellar". This is an extremely diverse band with influential music writing as well as lyrics. The image I posted is the album cover is not only a favorite of mine from the band, but a favorite of mine of all time. It is an absolute masterpiece and everyone should give it at least one listen through. If you don't like it, check out some of their other albums such as "Morning View", "A Crow Left of the Murder", or, if you like the light rock sound they have, give "Light Grenades" a listen. Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know Wish You Were Here was by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incubus is great. I own Morning View and A Crow Left of the Murder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just listened to Stellar after reading this, and wow, I forgot how much I enjoyed it after so many years. They're easily going to find their way back into my library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drive, and Anna Molly are my favourites from them. They're soo gooooood

    ReplyDelete